These will involve:
- Comprehensive streamlining of the customer portfolio
- Renegotiation of existing contracts
- Minimization of the cost structure
- Transfer of purchasing of raw material and other merchandise, quality assurance and production control to the parent company, the LHD Group Deutschland
- Optimization of processes
- Streamlining the range of products.
By means of access to the group-wide supply chain structures and the implementation of new ERP software in 2019 the Jas AG will be in a position to operate independently and with optimized performance.
In the course of these measures, organizational changes were also undertaken so that we are pleased to be able to inform you that Mr. Sven Neumann has taken over the management of the Jas with effect from 01st December 2018.
We are convinced that the restructuring measures which we have undertaken will enable the Jas AG to expand in a healthy manner in the near future and are pleased to be able to convince you of our newly gained level of performance.